This is mostly very true.
1. You say “town ” and expect everyone to know that this means south of Churchgate.
2 You speak in a dialect of Hindi called ‘Bambaiya Hindi’,
3. Your door has more than three locks.
4. Rs 500 worth of groceries fit in one paper bag.
5. Train timings (9.27, 10.49 etc) are really important events of life.
6. You spend more time each month traveling than you spend at home.
7. You call an 8′ x 10′ clustered room a Hall.
8. You’re paying Rs 10,000 for a 1 room flat, the size
of walk-in closet and you think it’s a “steal.”
9. You have the following sets of friend: school friends, college friends, neighborhood friends,
10. Cabbies and bus conductors think you are from Mars
if you call the roads by…
View original post 180 more words